About the Course
Our courses are designed to ensure that any and every student get the assistance and support they need to progress into either Higher Education or employment. We aim to ensure that our students get the best start to achiev their goals and will go the extra mile to do so.
- Level 3 Diploma in Business
- Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Adults)
- Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training
- Delivering E&T
- Using resources for E&T
- Planning to meet to meet the needs of learners
- Understanding/responsibilities/relationships in E&T
- Assessing Learners in Education and Training
- Delivering Education
- Assessing Learners
- Using Resources
Part time teaching adult education/level 5 at either leading Universities or Winsor Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for any of the courses you will need to attend a free counselling session with one of the course coordinators. Who will then be able to enrol you.
- Yes, you will need to bring in the following documents
- Clear copy of photograph ID (original photograph ID, passport or driving license)
- Passport size photo x2
- National Insurance Number (on the card or paper)
- Proof of address (within the last 3 months)
We will contact you regarding a start date for the course once we have had your loan approved.
After completing the course you can use your qualification to get you into either higher education or employment. Businesses and Universities both accept this qualification.
If your application is unsuccessful for whatever reason the college will ontact you.
No, we will not need any financial proof for your loan.
Each course has a cut off point. We will not be able to tae any students after the cut off fate.