About the Course
The level 6 Diploma in Management is a 120 credit size qualification, equivalent in size and level to the third year of a bachelor's degree. In a time of ever increasing degree fees, the gap between those who are able to afford access to a university education and those who are not is widening. This Level 6 Diploma is part of a flexible suite of level 6 management qualifications that allow learners to work around their financial or lifestyle constraints to earn recognition for their achievement. The core content of this qualification is for those entering a strategic level of management. With a key emphasis on making that progression from an undergraduate to a graduate mentality, including an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a senior manager..
- Leadership Management
- Research Project
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
- Financial Decision Making for Managers
- Project Management
- Programme Leadership
- Economics for Business
- Risk Management
- Corporate Communications Strategies
- Sustainable Business Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Students must be 18 or above in age
- A Level 5 or an equivalent qualification from another Educational System OR A Level 4 qualification or equivalent plus proof of 2 years of work experience at a supervisory or managerial position.
- CEFR Level B2 English Language qualification in speaking, listening, reading and writing (approved in the UKVI SELT provider List. For more information please Click Here
- Exemptions: Exemption is subject to approval from the awarding body. For further information, please contact the operations department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that there is no exemption on the English Language requirement unless it's stated in the UK Visas & immigration policy guidance.
One academic year ( Extensive 6 months also available)
Exemption is subject to approval from the awarding body. For further information, please contact the operations department on email@example.com. Please note that there is no exemption on the English Language requirement unless it's stated in the UK border agency policy guidance.
Jan, May and September
Frequently Asked Questions
You can either apply online, through our website or you can download the application fill it in by hand, scan through and send it to us via email.
- Yes you will need to send the following documents to support your application (Scanned copies are acceptable).
- Clear copy of passport
- Clear copy of valid Visa (if available)
- Passport size photo x2
- Clear copy of all certifications, if not in English, alongside original certificates, a translated copy needs to be provided. Plus a copy of the translation company following details of translator dated and signed.
- Personal statement; a minimum of 150 words. Explain what you want to study, why you have chosen the college and the course, what are your current and future plans
- Bank statements; validity of 28 days.
Yes, if you are privately funded, you will need to send a copy of your proof of income and validity of this should be within the last 3 years.
You will need to send the documents that have been mentioned above, however you do not have to include any proof of income, as you are supported by the government.
In your personal statement you would need to talk about what you want to do and why you have chosen to study here. also you can talk about your current and future plans. there is a word current, your personal statement should have a minimum of 150 words.
You will receive a letter via email which will congratulate you and will also explain the next steps of what you will need to do.
If application may not be successful for either two reasons, either you have not provided all the documents required, or some of the documents are not valid. Or the reason might be to do with your Visa. you will receive a letter via email or post to explain the reasons why your application has been rejected.
You will receive an email that will book an appointment with yourself for a Skype interview. this interview will be used as part of an assessment which will be conducted by the interviewer. it is important to remember to make sure that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of your course and the criteria it covers.
No. your government will issue a financial grantee which will be paid directly to us.
Yes. you will need to make sure to place a deposit of half of the tuition sum. (Note: £150, will be deducted as admission fees, and this is non refundable.)
Yes, a sum of £150 will be deducted from the payment you'll make as admissions fee. this fee is non-refundable. terms and conditions apply.
You will need a Visa letter from us to provide for your Visa application. this letter will be provided to you as soon as your application with us is successful. this is what we refer to as an acceptance letter.
You can apply for your Visa through your agency or online. otherwise you can contact us and we will assist you with your application.
You will need to apply at least 3 months before your course start date. this is in order to help you settle in the country, before you start the course.
If you visa is not accepted you will need to contact your agency, and re-apply.
You will need to contact us, and we will book you in for an induction, as soon as you arrive ready to start your course.