About the Course
Artificial Intelligence programme (AIP)AIP will help develop the understanding of AI , its potential for business and its implementation in the real world business scenario. AIP will concentrate on the below objectives;
- The ability to identify and assess the possibilities for AI in your organisation and build a business case for its implementation.
- A strong conceptual understanding of the technologies behind AI such as machine learning, deep learning, neural networks, and algorithms.
- Helping you to develop an informed opinion about AI and its social and ethical implications.
- A contextual understanding of AI, its history, and evolution, helping you to make relevant predictions for its future trajectory
Desirable entry requirement
- English Language proficiency:
A sound level of language understanding minimum up to IELTS 5.0 is required to take full benefit of the AIP.
- Qualification/ Experience:
Mainly suitable for undergraduates and postgraduates who have some work experience as well.
- Computer literacy:
Candidate is expected to be well versed with basic computer operation concept and the terminologies generally used.
Exposure to AI basic concepts would be an added advantage
Frequently Asked Questions
You can either apply online, through our website or you can download the application fill it in by hand, scan through and send it to us via email.
- Yes you will need to send the following documents to support your application (Scanned copies are acceptable).
- Clear copy of passport
- Clear copy of valid Visa (if available)
- Passport size photo x2
- Clear copy of all certifications, if not in English, alongside original certificates, a translated copy needs to be provided. Plus a copy of the translation company following details of translator dated and signed.
- Personal statement; a minimum of 150 words. Explain what you want to study, why you have chosen the college and the course, what are your current and future plans
- Bank statements; validity of 28 days.
Yes, if you are privately funded, you will need to send a copy of your proof of income and validity of this should be within the last 3 years.
You will need to send the documents that have been mentioned above, however you do not have to include any proof of income, as you are supported by the government.
In your personal statement you would need to talk about what you want to do and why you have chosen to study here. also you can talk about your current and future plans. there is a word current, your personal statement should have a minimum of 150 words.
You will receive a letter via email which will congratulate you and will also explain the next steps of what you will need to do.
If application may not be successful for either two reasons, either you have not provided all the documents required, or some of the documents are not valid. Or the reason might be to do with your Visa. you will receive a letter via email or post to explain the reasons why your application has been rejected.
You will receive an email that will book an appointment with yourself for a Skype interview. this interview will be used as part of an assessment which will be conducted by the interviewer. it is important to remember to make sure that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of your course and the criteria it covers.
No. your government will issue a financial grantee which will be paid directly to us.
Yes. you will need to make sure to place a deposit of half of the tuition sum. (Note: £150, will be deducted as admission fees, and this is non refundable.)
Yes, a sum of £150 will be deducted from the payment you'll make as admissions fee. this fee is non-refundable. terms and conditions apply.
You will need a Visa letter from us to provide for your Visa application. this letter will be provided to you as soon as your application with us is successful. this is what we refer to as an acceptance letter.
You can apply for your Visa through your agency or online. otherwise you can contact us and we will assist you with your application.
You will need to apply at least 3 months before your course start date. this is in order to help you settle in the country, before you start the course.
If you visa is not accepted you will need to contact your agency, and re-apply.
You will need to contact us, and we will book you in for an induction, as soon as you arrive ready to start your course.